• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

THEE Chat Thread !

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think it would be less annoying that they all have headphones but it's even more maddening because it's just 22 kids hammering away at their keyboards but producing no audible music.

heart and soul and jingle bells are the two piano songs that I have retained into adulthood from my four years taking piano lessons as a kid

sorry mom

heart and soul and jingle bells are the two piano songs that I have retained into adulthood from my four years taking piano lessons as a kid

sorry mom
only Für Elise and opening movement of Moonlight Sonata still stuck in my brain.
with the right keyboard i think i can still do Whiter Shade of Pale...

probably should add this to the dating profile...

Please stop talking about music other than Led Zeppelin on this chat thread. Thanks.

-John Bonham

last real song i taught myself was desperado. also at wake.

This was my choral audition song in high school. I bombed it, but the director didn't care...they were always looking for male voices with a pulse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back