• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Top Chef Boston (Season 12) - Wednesdays 10pm

Cast has been announced for the Boston season. Looks like I have 2 chefs to root for with the exec chef at Kapnos (a Mike Isabella place) and the chef at a place in Fredericksburg, VA called Foode, which is awesome. I'm pretty sure the latter used to work under Kevin from the Vegas season.

List and a trailer here:

http://eater.com/archives/2014/08/20/top-chef-boston-contestants-revealed.php

Eyester from Atlanta is known locally as "The Angry Chef" he's worth a follow on Twitter, his rants are hilarious about people trying to walk in on Easter morning for brunch w/ no reservations.

Also, Moonz hates his guts.

Happy with the winner. Glad it wasn't super ginger.

Blais being a judge might get me interested but honestly Top Chef has gotten old and tired, plus I hate Padma.

From the wiki page:

According to reports by Deadline Hollywood, members of Boston's local Teamsters Union allegedly harassed and intimidated Lakshmi and other Top Chef staff during the production's June film shoot at the Steel & Rye restaurant in Milton, Massachusetts. The Teamsters Local 25, upset that Bravo hired non-union personnel to drive cast and crew around Milton, protested the filming, threatening staff using racist, sexist, and homophobic language, and slashing the tires of several crew-owned vehicles. While the network insisted the incident was isolated, sources for The Boston Globe reported that the threats did prompt Bravo to change the locations of some tapings. Teamsters Local 25 later released a statement denying the allegations.

Back