• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I guess you have forgotten that 3 first choice defenders from last season, which Moyes had at his disposal and told to play like Phil Jagielka, are now gone and haven't been replaced fully -- just one brought in and he is injured.. Consider that a friendly reminder.

Although Jim White just tweeted that he is hearing that Benatia is on his way to MUFC. That would be fun. (except for ACN)

Ok, we'll see. I have no doubt Van Gaal is one of the very best managers in Europe. Still, they're leaving it really late in the transfer window if they want to further improve the squad.

Ok, we'll see. I have no doubt Van Gaal is one of the very best managers in Europe. Still, they're leaving it really late in the transfer window if they want to further improve the squad.

I have no arguments for any of that, business should have been done by the end of July at the latest. It was always clear that United needed more in CB and CM urgently.

Still 15 days in the window. I am annoyed but not nervous. ...if that makes sense.

Koscielny continues to be the only Arsenal player who looks like he wants to score.

Arsenal were far from impressive (from the half hour I saw) but got the 3 points. Credit to them.

Just got off the golf course and saw Tottenham got the three points. Did anybody get the chance to watch/thoughts?

I'll take the 3 points. The worst part of the day was walking into my local pub at about 11 central and there are at least 120 spurs fans booing my new puma jersey. The pub has become the home of the Dallas Spurs club. I watch about a third of arsenal's games there. If they're playing at the same time as Tottenham I'm now sticking to my couch.

Spurs fans in Dallas are awful. Easily the worst around here. Chelsea fans are fine here (sorry Vad).

A little late on this answer, but I thought that the extra 90 seconds or so United got was because of the Siggy injury at the beginning of stoppage time. He was down for at least that long. So Dean added time to added time. I am ABU, but didn't think it was fishy. He also showed his watch to Shelvey when Jonjo complained.

Just finished watching. That's exactly right.

I'll take the 3 points. The worst part of the day was walking into my local pub at about 11 central and there are at least 120 spurs fans booing my new puma jersey. The pub has become the home of the Dallas Spurs club. I watch about a third of arsenal's games there. If they're playing at the same time as Tottenham I'm now sticking to my couch.

Spurs fans in Dallas are awful. Easily the worst around here. Chelsea fans are fine here (sorry Vad).

Lol you expected a warm reception from spurs fans when wearing an arsenal jersey? Sounds like you just need a new pub

Just finished watching. That's exactly right.

That must have been when I was yelling at my dog for barking like a maniac at a person walking by my house, so I missed it. Thanks for the explanation to you and razor.

Back