• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Benteke is already a no

Swansea said no to 35 and 40m bids which is so dumb, we shouldn't pay anything near that

I would so much rather pay that kind of money for Iheanacho or even Tammy Abraham than Siggy or Giroud

As for LB I really want to see Matty Foulds

He may be more of a half back but he's left footed and Unsworth has nothing but high praise for him

Antonee Robinson is another youth we like, though he has missed a good deal of the last two seasons to injury

Both have been in the academy since they were really young, have finished in the top three in the baby league in three straight seasons

I think this is the last season before we need to consider signing a big time LB, but without seeing what the young players can do I'd be slow to spend too much

Benteke is already a no

Swansea said no to 35 and 40m bids which is so dumb, we shouldn't pay anything near that

I would so much rather pay that kind of money for Iheanacho or even Tammy Abraham than Siggy or Giroud

I saw today they said no to 45. Crazy by both sides.

They've been asking 50 all along. You could buy a legit good young player for that amount.

watching a little behind live due to not getting back in time but opening 7 minutes has been very open and end to end. each side has had 2-3 good chances.

Lukaku looks rather disinterested out there -- just go near Masch, body that dwarf up, turn him, and score.

Man united's like a bored manager mode experiment to buy the tallest half decent players at every position

hahahaha Fellaini just tried an audacious skill move

it didn't work out

His last three touches were turnover, yellow card, back pass that put his keeper under pressure

Hand was behind his back

Never a hand call

Back