• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Champions League (and other Euro comps) Thread. NWT.

That draw is just about as good as we could have asked for. Wish that we hadn't gotten PSV from Pot 3 but should still be a manageable group.

Oh man how did I forget about the Atlético-Feyenoord friendly from a few years ago that nearly ended in a brawl and Diego Simeone threatening to fight Arne Slot.

And throw Celtic's drunken fans tearing up these cities into the mix.

Group E is going to be wild.

If they were going to land in an easy group I'm at least happy that Manchester City has to make this tunnel walk

Much like Union Berlin playing their Champs League matches at Olympiastadion unfortunately, Liverpool's group opponent Union SG out of Belgium (under Brighton's umbrella) are moving their Europa matches from their cozy little home ground to Anderlecht's stadium. Kind of a bummer, I put on a random Union SG match the other week and dug the ground, but I get it -- doesn't meet UEFA's requirements. Partial to tiny little quirky stadia, though.

1694546832955.png

1694547281238.png

Attachments

• 1694547265196.png
    1694547265196.png
    499.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
PSGs 2nd goal was so pretty. Hakimi and Vitinha just do a two-man combination game and tear Dortmund's back line apart with Hakimi dribbling past a couple defenders before slotting it home

that was sexy

This is the year PSG win right? Now they've gotten rid of Messi/Neymar?

Back