• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/State

I've never seen Collins more confident, animated and acting more like a leader than today. He was interacting with fans and bubbling over. It looked like a new JC.

I just like this sentence:

"With Crawford adding 16 points, combining with Collins and Woods to shoot 22-for-35, the Demon Deacons scored at their normal level of efficiency."

I think in a few years, we'll look back at the Collins-Crawford-Moore-Woods class as one of the most impactful recruiting classes to ever come thru

Pretty sure this was tongue-in-cheek by Ph given our past angst at time out usage.

Fun game to watch.

Yeah. Figured the joke was obvious.

Anya called his own team mate out so he didn't have to run up the court
https://imgur.com/gallery/E95gR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's hilarious.

I think in a few years, we'll look back at the Collins-Crawford-Moore-Woods class as one of the most impactful recruiting classes to ever come thru

Agreed. Could be the modern version of the Childress-Rogers-Blucas-Owens class.

Owens was not in the Childress class.

Pretty sure he was.

Owens finished in 4 years. Rogers left in 3. Childress redshirted and finished in 5.

#KYP

I recall Caulton Tudor talking about the low post presence of Owens combined with the freak strength and athleticism of Rogers after they signed.

That was one of the worst performances I've ever seen from an acc team. Honestly, I thought we were good but not great and still destroyed them. I dunno how Gott survives unless the buyout is too much

Yeah. Figured the joke was obvious.

That's hilarious.

Agreed. Could be the modern version of the Childress-Rogers-Blucas-Owens class.

Don't forget Robert Doggett and Stan "The Man" King

On a side note I really liked Mannings attire today. Very slick.

Fun to watch us blow out an ACC team. We could cause havoc in the tourney. We just have to get there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sat directly behind Wake bench and was able to observe the team and DM in particular.

DM is much more animated that I expected based on his demeanor that is captured on TV. He spends a lot of time with the white board and dry erase marker and everything seems to be a teachable moment for either DM or Randolph.

The coaches are quite "hard" on Doral, and he needs it. The improvement in his game over the last month is likely they byproduct of responding to some tough love when SJM bypassed him on the depth chart.

All of the young players not getting time seem to enjoy being on the team. Donovan Mitchell is going to get minutes next year behind Chaundee. He's got good size and athleticism.

I sat directly behind Wake bench and was able to observe the team and DM in particular.

DM is much more animated that I expected based on his demeanor that is captured on TV. He spends a lot of time with the white board and dry erase marker and everything seems to be a teachable moment for either DM or Randolph.

The coaches are quite "hard" on Doral, and he needs it. The improvement in his game over the last month is likely they byproduct of responding to some tough love when SJM bypassed him on the depth chart.

All of the young players not getting time seem to enjoy being on the team. Donovan Mitchell is going to get minutes next year behind Chaundee. He's got good size and athleticism.

Appreciate the insight. I think there's a ton of upside in Doral. It just needs to come out and I think it's going to take another year or two for that to happen. I like what he brings around the rim.

I sat directly across from sw14 and the Wake bench and witnessed much of the same as to DM's "teaching" moments.

Impressed with the outcome! :)

Back