• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake v Dook Game Thread

People who assume that DT deserved that technical are dumb

What did Devin do? They didn't show anything on TV

I know his 4th foul was total BS. Kennard (the new Michael Jordan since he gets a call every single time he drives) threw his head back like he was punched Devin never touched him.

Doral DNP coaches decision is just stupid, especially with Plumlee running loose on the inside.

I think he's proven he deserves minutes

That is BS; the loss was cemented when the fucking ref decided he needed to show Devin who was boss and called the bullshit T on him.

Blame the refs; typical BS. U play the calls. Devin lost his poise and as a senior he brought the team down with him. He went to the bench and pouted and pouted even went he went back in. Step the fuck up and be a Leader. He has all the tools to be a star.... just not the poise.

Really frustrating 3 out of 4 games. Should have beat X then we go take down LSU then play UL and Dook close where we had a door open in each game. Absolutely have to win the next 3 and get some swagger back going into the tarholes. DT and codi both had solid games but there were lots of shit 3s as well as piss poor rotation. Still encouraged but these last 2 really hurt cause we were there just never could snag a lead late in the 2nd.

Pretty much agree. This loss made me reset my expectations a bit. State game on Sunday is huge.

and like the classy fucks they are, some fucker jacks up a three when we've backed off.

If we don't start becoming a good basketball team and win some games against top 25 competition, we are going to have a hard time pulling big time recruits! We aren't going to see the Crawfords and JCs coming to become the bottom dweller of this redefined conference. Fuck, I miss Skip!!!!!

They came to play here when we were way worse. Don't be dumb

Ratface deserved a T and the refs looked the other way.

On the radio, had to pick up my daughter from dance, Stan and Dinger said as much and also Kennard come off the Duke bench after a call and that should've been a technical.

Sadly we have beaten some good teams on the road but can't take care of the ones at home. Speaks volumes about the home atmosphere these days!

Blame the refs; typical BS. U play the calls. Devin lost his poise and as a senior he brought the team down with him. He went to the bench and pouted and pouted even went he went back in. Step the fuck up and be a Leader. He has all the tools to be a star.... just not the poise.

What did Devin do to deserve the tech? They showed absolutely nothing on TV that showed him losing his cool. He reacted to a call. Players are allowed to do that.

That fucking head-whip that Kennard did every fucking time he had the ball -- in combination with his patented stiff arm to the defender -- had me fucking fuming. fuck that guy. that should be banned. if it already isnt

What did Devin do to deserve the tech? They showed absolutely nothing on TV that showed him losing his cool. He reacted to a call. Players are allowed to do that.

He probably didn't deserve the T; not sure, I wasn't there. But it's Division 1 basketball, shit happens. U Get your game together, step up and lead your Team.

He probably didn't deserve the T; not sure, I wasn't there. But it's Division 1 basketball, shit happens. U Get your game together, step up and lead your Team.

Except, he went from 1 foul to 3 instantly and sat down and then picked up his 4th on a BS call.

Totally Agree.

dm must have had his head up his recti leaving devin on the bench from the 7 min mark to the 2 min mark and 10 points behind then puts devin back in the game. I agree doral should have had at least a few minutes maybe he could have blocked a couple of plumlee shots. when plumlee beats you something is wrong with the coaching. very frustrating!

What did the amateur student athlete Devin do that the paid professional coach of duke didn't also do?

Back