• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Vanderbilt GAME THREAD - 9/9/2023, 11am Allegacy Federal Credit Union Stadium - lightening delay

Did anyone else notice that the refs seemed to hold the players if there was even a chance they’d get called down about a review? That’s bullshit. Get to the line and snap the ball. If you don’t review by then then too bad.

Random question. Finally around to looking at stats. Does the pick on the 2 Pt attempt not count as an INT?

I'm sorry but I can't help but see most of the ACC absolutely steamrolling this D, unless we have massive improvement. Wouldn't put it past Clemson scoring as much or more than they did today. Right now, I'd say our hope of wins in ACC are BC, maybe VT, GT, & Pitt. So, still, conceivably, 6 wins and a bowl...

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I can't help but see most of the ACC absolutely steamrolling this D, unless we have massive improvement. Wouldn't put it past Clemson scoring as much or more than they did today. Right now, I'd say our hope of wins in ACC are BC, maybe VT & Pitt.

Our D is not good but have you watched the other ACC teams? Their D is just as bad. I don't get it. Apparently, it's much more difficult to build a defense than an offense.

I'm sorry but I can't help but see most of the ACC absolutely steamrolling this D, unless we have massive improvement. Wouldn't put it past Clemson scoring as much or more than they did today. Right now, I'd say our hope of wins in ACC are BC, maybe VT & Pitt.
I’ll bet you $500 BC doesn’t score a single point against us.

We don’t play BC. You really don’t think we’ll beat GT? Also, Cuse has played no one and State has looked like ass.

None of Claiborne not playing has been him not being able to run. He has gotta learn how to not get Mitch killed
Kinda sick of this excuse with the more talented back tbh

We couldn’t figure out how to make KW3 work in our offense???

It’s a scheme or coaching issue if we can’t make talent fit imo

Kinda sick of this excuse with the more talented back tbh

We couldn’t figure out how to make KW3 work in our offense???

It’s a scheme or coaching issue if we can’t make talent fit imo
I don't believe the incremental value of RB blocking offsets your lead back going for 165 and his backup going for 100+. I also do not believe Ellison would have been as productive as either DC nor TC.

We all know it is, but I take that narrative with a massive grain of salt after hearing it trotted out to justify playing CBS over a player who would be a Heisman finalist a year later.
Yeah I was on the wrong end of that argument for a while and it’s one I’ll never make again

Last edited:
I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that we are the one game also not available to watch on replay in the ESPN app.

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that we are the one game also not available to watch on replay in the ESPN app.
Perhaps related to this - but I missed a bit of the game after it fell off YTTV and went to the ESPN app. Missed the blocked punt scoop and score and a couple other plays. Anywhere I can find scoring highlights or something like that?

Back