• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Baseball Off-season Thread

Was it ever announced if Roland was coming back for another year?

Joye is already done at Wake I thought and if Roland is too then obviously nothing Wake can do as far as suspensions. But is still a bad look.

See Keener making first single A start tonight for Kannapolis at Myrtle Beach and having a real rough one….may not make it out of 1st.

Keener first Single A start…

Joye is already done at Wake I thought and if Roland is too then obviously nothing Wake can do as far as suspensions. But is still a bad look.

See Keener making first single A start tonight for Kannapolis at Myrtle Beach and having a real rough one….may not make it out of 1st.

Keener first Single A start…
Don’t let the door hit you on the way out, guys.

Didn’t realize their time at Wake was already dunzo. Good riddance.

Hang in there, Seth. You got this!

Not a great look, but it’s a 21/22 year old getting too drunk at a bar, on vacation, in the off-season. I’m sure he can still make something of his life…

In other news that doesn’t really matter, Skenes got rocked in his AA debut yesterday. Didn’t make it out of the first inning. 2/3 IP, 4 ER, 2BB, 2Ks. I hope that he too can somehow salvage his career after this unforgivable showing.

Last edited:
Back