• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF MBB - Game 13 - @BC 7pm Tuesday ACCN

My understanding of it the idea "letting player X get his" is that it's better to try to defend the best player within your normal defensive system as opposed to giving so much attention to him that you create significant opportunities for the other opposing players.
This is what I was referring to when i made the earlier post. I do think Quinten Post is likely to wind up with somewhere near his season averages tonight. I just think the plan should be to focus on stopping the guards from absolutely killing us, which I think we can do. I acknowledge this is pretty simplistic in terms of a defensive strategy.

Paint your chest with our target efficiency metrics and "I ♥️ THE NET" above them...

Is it appropriate to wear basketball jerseys to games as a 33 year old? I’m going to anyway but I wanna see the general consensus on the topic
Honestly it has more to do with if you are prepared to get jersey drunk. If you pound enough beers it is acceptable at any age.

BC is 9-3 (#90). They are 0-1 in the ACC with an OT home loss to NC State. WF is up to #43 in KP. KP gives BC 2.9 points for playing at home (#199) in NCAA.

Out of curiosity - what is wake's number for points given for playing at home?

Possibly more Wake than BC here so far but no one’s here.

On this point..have a colleague friend who covers sports for BC's student newspaper, and he mentioned to me that he expects the place to be pretty empty tonight.

When is it not? Lol
I went years ago when I lived in NH. It's a ghost town in that place

Back