• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you listening to right now?

The Jack Bruce archive has been putting out some insane stuff recently.

And then there was this previously unseen Tony Williams Lifetime performance featuring Bruce, as well.

A Die In The Life Of A Tree/‘Til I Die/Surf’s Up — amazing closing run. ‘Til I Die is so bleak but I love it.

I remember checking out this guy’s Fanfare record when it came out and just being blown away by the scale of the thing. Serious achievement. Then I never really dipped back in, but this sounds cool.
J is the canyons cool cat these days, and has carried that title well. He seems to be involved in everything. I love his stuff, and Desert Raven will always vibe me soooo hard.

He talks about the Wright Brothers and Kitty Hawk in that Charlie Parker song above. Got to love some NC drops.

One of my pandora stations (yay 2016 car entertainment package) that I’ve algorithmically cultivated to basically play Iron Maiden and Judas Priest threw quite the curve today and pulled up rich men north of Richmond? Huh?

Back