• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is the best sandwich?

Chicken cutlet with lettuce, tomato, provolone, oil & vinegar was done by an Italian deli near me that was also excellent.

Good roast beef on rye toast is also worth a mention.

Reuben
Roast beef debris po boy
Banh mi
Lamb gyro
Muffuletta
Italian sub

The best sandwich I've ever made was rye toast, egg straight from my chickens, fried prosciutto, avocado, and a Cherokee Purple right out of the garden with a little salt and pepper. I remember the day I made it four years on July 18th. It may have been the pinnacle of my existence.

The best sandwich I've ever made was rye toast, egg straight from my chickens, fried prosciutto, avocado, and a Cherokee Purple right out of the garden with a little salt and pepper. I remember the day I made it four years on July 18th. It may have been the pinnacle of my existence.
No cheese or condiments? How was the egg prepared?

I’m worried this will be like the chat thread dip conversation, and I won’t be able to contain myself

No cheese or condiments? How was the egg prepared?

I’m worried this will be like the chat thread dip conversation, and I won’t be able to contain myself
The avocado was the condiment. I forgot the smoked Gouda. The egg was over medium.

i need to be very honest with all of you right now. my nipples started tingling when i read this

Fried oyster po boy, fully dressed on a French roll or leidenheimer bread
Po boys rule.

What’s our best sandwich city?

New Orleans (muffuletta, po boy, banh mi)
Philly (cheesesteak, roast pork and rabe, hoagies)
NYC (pastrami/other deli, Italian sub, BEC, chopped cheese, HOT DOG)
LA (French dip, tortas, reubens/other deli)

Back