• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Fitness / Weight-Loss Accountability Thread - BACK FOR 2024!

At the gym now. Got a swim in, then crushing my legs.

Yet restaurants almost always serve a side of broccoli steamed.
Is that customer preference or that a restaurant can steam broccoli in 90 seconds and it's an afterthought part of the meal? I doubt I'm picking an entree because the broccoli is roasted instead of steamed.

Roasted broccoli is good but I never go to the trouble. Simpler to steam, also delicious that way and my kids don’t give a fuck about me putting forth extra effort in fancying up the broccoli. In fact they’ll probably whine about the charred parts which imo are the whole reason for roasting.

roasting broccoli is:

• put broccoli on pan
  • drizzle oil and salt
  • put in oven

it is not more work than steaming -- maybe a small amount more time

Mdmh, how you feeling with all these lifestyle changes? You got more vigor and pep? Keep killing it.
The gym and lunch thing is pretty simple; other stuff going on tho - have had sinus crud and cough for over a month, g-d Ozempic still fucks with my stomach 3-4 days a week.

The gym and lunch thing is pretty simple; other stuff going on tho - have had sinus crud and cough for over a month, g-d Ozempic still fucks with my stomach 3-4 days a week.
I admire your work. Keep it up!

Started strength training Jan 1. Going at least 3 days a week for that and still throwing in a bootcamp workout or two in between. How likely is it that I've maybe gained a couple pounds of muscle in 3 weeks? The scales went the other direction on my weigh in but I did have a pretty bad 2 weeks around Christmas. :oops:

what resources are you guys using for your lifting programs these days?
I have no idea what I am doing when it comes to weightlifting. I have a routine that I do every visit to the gym, 3-4 times a week. Just sort of a circuit of various machines, free weights and abs.

Back