• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

Yeah. Giving up a 3rd and future 1st for a shot at a franchise QB makes sense. That plus having two seconds makes this an all-in draft.

Either that or giving up the first 2nd (#39) and a later pick would be alright with me.

If they do this for Levis, I will be pissed. Only Young or Stroud…prefer Stroud.

The mocks seem to have Stroud as the 3rd QB now.

Who would have been a "Pittsburgh" hire?
Identify a good assistant coach on defensive side of the ball with a good coaching pedigree. Hire him and stay out of the way until he retires. I am not that familiar with NFL assistants to give you a name.

I don't feel Reich will be our coach in 10 years.

Not many NFL coaches last 10 years in one job.

True, but Noll, Cowher did and Tomlin has.
That's one organization owned by one family who knows how to do it right.

Belichick, Tomlin, Harbaugh, Carroll, and Reid are the only current coaches who have been with their team for 10 years.

I know he was expendable but it makes me sad seeing how good the Niners have been after adding CMC. And here he is scoring.

Our #2 choice for HC was just fired from where we tried to hire him away from

He could end up as the new Panthers OC if Reich’s awesome staff doesn’t pan out.

Just a reminder that in 2016 coming off a Super Bowl run, the Panthers drafted DT Vernon Butler at #30. The Chiefs took the next DT on the board Chris Jones at #37.

And of course, the Panthers drafted Harrison Butker and just let him go.

i guess so

the chargers had steichen and didn't make the playoffs in 2020

Back