• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Annual Fantasy Fball/Advice Thread

Trade I'm pondering in a 12-team, 0.75 ppr league:

I give up Brady and Colston

I get Schaub (or RapeTheBurger), Brandon Marshall, and the Law Firm

If the trade goes through, my team would be:
QB - RGIII and Schaub/Big Ben
RB - Fred Jackson, DeAngelo, Law Firm, McGayhee, Leshoure and Tolbert
WRs - Cruz, Marshall, Wayne, Mike Williams (TB), and Randall Cobb
TE - Aaron Hernandez and Gresham

I originally asked for Roddy White as the WR, but he wants to substitute Marshall.

What say ye?

Take that. With Marshall you will have a very good starting group of WRs. Without, I have questions about Colston's productivity this season. There are just so many weapons on that offense to be a high scorer every week. Marshall, on the other hand, is clearly the #1 in Chicago week in, week out. Also, your crop of QBs with RGIII and Big Ben will be quite serviceable. Both are quality fantasy scorers. Brady will not be that big of a hit. I might see if he can sweeten the pot with a TE to hold you over until Hernandez is back though. Your TEs are looking pretty meager at the moment.

Who should I start at TE this week:

Antonio Gates (Questionable - Ribs)
Martellus Bennett

Gates if he plays probably has more upside, as he's Rivers favorite red zone target. I still haven't bought Bennett as a week after week success with Cruz and Nicks taking most of the targets. But that's just me.

I am the shit with all of my teams.

Need 2, 1 RB and 1 Flex (current starters are M Bush, Colston, BMarsh, VJax):
Andre Brown @ Panthers
Donald Brown @ Jags
Redzone Redman @ Raiders
Torrey Smith vs Pats
Greg Little vs Bills
Denarius Moors vs Steelers

Last edited:
pick 2:
Donald Brown vs. JAX
DeAngelo Williams vs. NYG
Andre Brown @ CAR

Bradshaw out tomorrow vs Carolina, good thing I got Andre Brown for tomorrow

Bradshaw out tomorrow vs Carolina, good thing I got Andre Brown for tomorrow

Nicks is also out for the GMen. Jonathan Stewart is also a game-time decision for the Panthers.

I own Cruz, Andre Brown, and DeAngelo Williams. I feel like the FF gods are getting me excited just to have it all blow up in my face yet again

Damn I own Nicks and Stewart. And with Hernandez out my team has hit the injury bug.

Can someone please help help with my lineup? I can only play 3 of these four RBs:

DeMarco Murray (last week scored 7, projected this week 17)
Darren McFadden (last 3, projected 15)
Doug Martin (last 12, projected 16)
Trent Richardson (last 25, projected 10)

I'm leaning towards sitting Martin...

Any advice appreciated!

Can someone please help help with my lineup? I can only play 3 of these four RBs:

Any advice appreciated!

thats a tough call and i probably would sit Martin too if i were you but for what its worth the Bills D has looked really really good against the run so far this year. Just about all of NYJ rushing yards came in garbage time after they ripped us a new one and Sunday they absolutely suffocated the Chiefs running game. At the point they went up 35-3 towards the end of 3rd quarter, the Chiefs had only rushed for like 49 yards total (with only 18 at the half), 21 of which came on a Matt Cassel scrammble. I think Richardson will get his but I suspect the Bills entire gameplan will be revolved around stuffing the run and making Weeden try to beat them. Kyle Williams and Marcell Dareus are just too disruptive coming up the middle. i except this week to be in a fairly close game in which I don't forsee the D letting up in the 4th like they have in two blow-out games so far. Just IMO

Last edited:

Any advice appreciated!

I'd sit McFadden or Richardson. I'm sitting Richardson for what it's worth (starting AP, Reggie bush, and Spiller) though I don't like playing AP against San Fran

Help ...

Which 2 RBs? Demarco Murray, Reggie Bush, Alfred Morris, or DeAngelo Williams
Which QB? Phillip Rivers or RGIII
Which 3 WRs? Roddy White, AJ Green, Mike Wallace, Antonio Brown,

Thanks CaptainAwesome and RChildress -- think I'm going to sit McFadden...

Alright, someone convince me why I should start DeAngelo Williams (vs GMen) over Donald Brown (vs Jags)

Because JStew is a game time decision?

Because JStew is a game time decision?

thats what I keep going back to, but week 1 with no JStew did not work well. though i'm thinking that was just the Panthers being dumb and forgetting that they are a running team. If Brown was playing anyone other than the Jags I wouldn't hesitate in starting Williams.

Back