• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXIV: Mrs. Mako Foot Photos on Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chat Thread CCLXIV: "pull[ing] wet jeans off of a big-thighed woman"

what's a 2022 album you're really digging

jenny hval's has been on frequent rotation for me
Vince Staples - Ramona Park Broke My Heart
32c25da5a6564ce8ee072795270fa202.jpg

Last edited:
rising tide lifts all boats, really like that about the AVL beer scene

i think that's a good thing to have more spots to hit out there/gets more people to go out there that might be on the fence otherwise

Yeah we try to work with other breweries, help with equipment and stuff and offer up our lab and stuff.

I’m so ready for an edible night tomorrow after being in Maine, Outer Banks and Asheville then having friends (with an infant) in town last weekend.

I am having sushi rn then gonna pop a Delta 8 when I get home. Need to figure out about traveling home with stuff from CA next month.

You don't travel with your edibles?

Haha no we absolutely do and got some awesome ones in Maine and some D8 that were pretty good in Asheville. Wife and I just prefer the low key Friday nights locked in the house with ramen and some good TV. Don’t envision leaving the house much this weekend.

Great CT today. I’m sad I didn’t check it out.

Ok that’s also my type. We get a lot of submissive, jesusy let the husband lead and make all the decisions and bend to his will types around here and I could never get another erection if I was married to that type. I really feel like you need to fear your wife just a little bit to truly love them.

This is good insight. I got married when I was more jesusy and thankfully didn’t marry one of those types. But I was never into church girls anyway.

"not traditionally attractive"

Aubrey-Plaza-03.jpg

I don’t know if Aubrey Plaza was my type until I saw her on Parks & Rec but she’s certainly my type now.

The chat thread is on a HEATER today. Hate I had to do actual work for two hours

LOL. Yeah.

I married the crazy tattooed type and now she’s a successful highly paid executive hell bent on tearing down the patriarchy of which I am apparently the poster child. Prayers needed.

NGL. I’m kinda jealous. That’s my type.

Sociology?

Good move, fuck gate keeping.

I love this policy. I’ve published two books based on taxpayer funded research. One is probably out of print now so if someone wanted it and didn’t just email me for a PDF, they couldn’t get it. The other is ridiculously expensive. But I wouldn’t get credit for my work if I didn’t go with an well-regarded publisher and let them gatekeep my work. I’d love for the feds to just start their own peer reviewed book publisher to just distribute taxpayer funded research by e-book for free.

Alondra Nelson is a sociology professor at Columbia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back