• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CIII: CIII, Me gusta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I'll bite. Why not?

Why did i not just sleep with a guy because he was on a sports team and asked me to?

oh geez, I don't know. Let's just say I didn't see it turning into a lasting relationship.

$300 per day plus ~$300ish supply cost. And he thought 3 days was a minimum. He wants to sand it, clean it, remove the trim to paint below, probably caulk some little gaps here and there where things aren't exactly flush... Too much detail for me I think.

also now I'm tempted to just leave it as the stupid wood box and try to dislike it less by adding long curtains and things to soften it up. But it would still be a wooden box.

I didn't voice my opposition before, but I grew up in Ardmore in a house very similar to yours, it seems. My bedroom was wood paneled just like the picture that you posted, and I am really partial to it. The "eyes" on the wall were pretty scary to me when I was young, but I really grew to love it as I grew older.

Physically, he couldn't have gotten in much better shape from freshman year to senior year. Left wake with nearly no body fat after being massive in HS. He was/is an interesting dude.

He was so super fat when he showed up to campus, and he was super fit for his senior year. He had some truly great games his junior and senior years against much more highly regarded players.

Why did i not just sleep with a guy because he was on a sports team and asked me to?

oh geez, I don't know. Let's just say I didn't see it turning into a lasting relationship.

I don't know you. I just asked you a question. I'm glad that relationship potential is important to you when deciding to be physically intimate. And I'm sure that every guy you've hooked up with turned into a long term relationship. Kudos. Obviously not all women think that way.

I didn't voice my opposition before, but I grew up in Ardmore in a house very similar to yours, it seems. My bedroom was wood paneled just like the picture that you posted, and I am really partial to it. The "eyes" on the wall were pretty scary to me when I was young, but I really grew to love it as I grew older.

hahaha, this is hilarious. the wood paneling at my grandparent's house when i was younger freaked me out for this reason, too.

I don't know you. I just asked you a question. I'm glad that relationship potential is important to you when deciding to be physically intimate. And I'm sure that every guy you've hooked up with turned into a long term relationship. Kudos. Obviously not all women think that way.

i can't tell if you're being a snarky ass right now or not. i'm hoping not.

really though, i have too much self respect to sleep with a guy who's clearly used the same cocky, forward, lame approach on who knows how many other girls. i'm not saying i'm full of great life decisions; i've made some questionable ones...but that was a no-brainer.

I am pledging to post more I'm missing out on interesting stuff mostly the Palma hating.

dig it

2gtoj68.jpg
[/IMG]

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE 6! Might solo movie it on Monday since mahdude has to work.

Got my case dismissed the other day. Still celebrating :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back