• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2024.2: Windy opines on exes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I follow a ski resort page on instagram and they posted that they were going to close today for safety because the temps were -15 and the wind was gusting to 40 mph and someone in the comments was like “lol imagine closing a ski resort because it’s too cold in the winter”

Haven't been to Venice, but I have been to Santa Monica. My wife would always use the library instead of buying a textbook because she doesn't like to spend money.

I'll try and check Venice out next time I'm in the area in the daytime. I did sign up for kindle unlimited service a few months ago and holy shit how does a company like Amazon have such a shitty product. I signed up for the free US Weekly's and couldn't even figure out how to download one.
The Libby app is great for LAPL

Channel surfing on the radio on the drive to Georgia and heard one of my all-time favorite guilty pleasure songs: "We Built This City" by Starship. So CT, share your guilty pleasure songs with us!

“Wild Thing” by Tone Loc. So damn inappropriate but I love it and know every word.

I’m not just trying to impress 40 year old women, my guy. I have an innate need to impress everyone. I post shirtless pics on a message board that’s a bunch of middle-aged dudes and occasionally @wakegrrl. I hope she’s impressed too, though. What’s crackin’, shawty.

Okay. You’ve impressed an ‘80s Deac. I hope that does something for you, Mako!

probably should be on the BRO thread, but it's good to be Jason Sudekis

s-l1600.jpg
Wait is this Mako???

“Wild Thing” by Tone Loc. So damn inappropriate but I love it and know every word.
Since Wolf1297 is driving, he asked me to post his guilty pleasure song: "All About the Benjamin's (rock remix)" by Puff Daddy, The Lox, etc. He would put "Poison" by Bel Biv DeVoe, but says that's just a great song, no guilt involved.

We're going to see Grace Potter next Saturday. She can sing.

Also the Kooks are coming to Boston March 8 but it's the same night as the ACCT semifinals so I mean...
This was cool to see live. I prob posted it when we were talking about that Fleetwood Mac live album a few months back.

Speaking of concerts I need some more cool shows to be announced. I’ve got tix to 3 nights of Billy Strings next month but I need some outdoor summer shows to give me something to look forward to.

Speaking of concerts I need some more cool shows to be announced. I’ve got tix to 3 nights of Billy Strings next month but I need some outdoor summer shows to give me something to look forward to.
Merge Records announced a 35th anniversary 4-day festival of Merge Music in July:

She sure was. Went on a trip to Portugal with Dr. Thacker and thought about getting her Ph.D for a while but ultimately decided to use her skill set in analyzing human populations to whip up delicious beverages. Drinking at the bar: a ritual.
The vast majority of us choose careers other than Anthropology. I sure as hell did.

I had a Cracker Barrel date planned for the morning but my wife is not feeling well. Looks like I may do Waffle House on my own and I will not order any kind of bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back