• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT Vermont, Threeve: I wish I could figure it out but the world's upside down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the dentist
I am happy for you. You must not have super sensitive teeth. Mine feel like bundles of raw nerves.
1028b-marathonman.jpg

@MDMH def get a second opinion on that.
🥴 this is the 2nd opinion, the first dentist was pushing us on general anesthesia because he was worried our daughter couldn’t keep still for the fillings and a bunch of other shit, this dentist assured us she would be fine with nitrous gas

Have you thought about making your teeth stronger? Smh
Well, I don't drink soda or juices, I get plenty of calcium, I use enamel-strengthening toothpaste, I brush my teeth after breakfast and dinner and floss daily, use a soft bristled brush. What am I missing?

If you really want strong teeth you can just file them down into pegs and replace them with zirconia crowns.

My 5yo had 5 cavities, so… uhh that sucks. Plus we picked the lower tier dental insurance this year that doesn’t cover Jack shit, so that’s like $1500 OOP

A lot of people don’t know that pediatric dental is required under the ACA so they pay for their kids dental insurance and it can be a waste since you’ve already got free coverage

had an experience at a physician's office where the nurse/PA was very timid on drawing my blood -- missing on the first attempt -- so I just said "i'll come a different day" and went to a phlebotomist downtown and they stuck me like they didn't give a fuck, which is how you need to do it imo
Scared phlebotomist is usually a bad phlebotomist. IDGAS phlebomist is best.

Today's entry in psychotic emailing behavior... I have a colleague who puts an apostrophe at the beginning of the sentence like this:

'Happy to answer any questions. or
'So glad to have been there.

It's ok to not type out "I'm" every time. We know what you mean.

Always feels weird throwing on a button down and jacket for online interviews.
yeah when I did mine I wore a suit w/o the tie because in some weird case where I had to stand up and get something I didn't wanna be seen wearing gym shorts.

but the CEO also poked fun at my jacket and now that I'm here I wear a t-shirt 3-4 days a week and jeans every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back