• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Haas's coach admits negativity on social media and internet affected Haas's decision

Personally I would not consider message boards social media, but who knows exactly what sites the coach or anyone else for that matter mean when they say "social media."

That'd be too tough of a clarification for our resident journalist Mundy to understand.

Seriously, this guy takes idiotic hackery to the next level. It's not that hard to do even a passable job about doing opinion-infused blogging about Wake sports. Why does he suck so much at everything?

And it's worth pointing out (again) that this is a private board. You can't just come across stuff on here via google search like the scout and 247 boards. I just checked Twitter and Facebook and there really wasn't anything negative there. There wasn't anything negative on the Scout boards or BSD, either.

Mundy didn't even clarify if the negativity in question was directed at our asshat of a coach, fuckface of an AD, criminal CFO, dumpster fire of a program, and/or a combination of the aforementioned categories, or directed at Haas.

I implore you Pollyanna types to find me evidence of negativity toward Haas in a social media forum. I don't think you will have much luck.

To say the least. Mundy sucks at his job almost as much as Buzz sucks at his. His emergence in the Buzz-era is kind of perfect in that regard. If Cumberland and doofus weren't doing the podcast, then I wouldn't even visit BSD anymore...

ETA: It sucks just how much Mundy's presence has ruined BSD. I think the overwhelming majority of the writers over there do a great job. He is just miserable.

Last edited:
In a contest between the Dan Collins by-line and the JP Mundy by-line, I'll side with Country Dan. His quotes hold more water to me.

To say the least. Mundy sucks at his job almost as much as Buzz sucks at his. His emergence in the Buzz-era is kind of perfect in that regard. If Cumberland and doofus weren't doing the podcast, then I wouldn't even visit BSD anymore...

ETA: It sucks just how much Mundy's presence has ruined BSD. I think the overwhelming majority of the writers over there do a great job. He is just miserable.

How does SNBlog work, can we overthrow Mundy with a viral print and media campaign and give the power to the Doofi?

Honest question for the OG bloggers...how did Mundy even get a spot there. He is the worst of the worst. It is amost like he is Bzzz and you guys are Wellman....does he have pics, etc?

Honest question for the OG bloggers...how did Mundy even get a spot there. He is the worst of the worst. It is amost like he is Bzzz and you guys are Wellman....does he have pics, etc?

Martin named Mundy editor when he left to work for Sports Illustrated.

man, so dickman hired his own [Redacted]

very poetic in a way

Just curious, why is this board a private board? If media members are searching for evidence on what the fanbase thinks, don't we want them to land here?

Just curious, why is this board a private board? If media members are searching for evidence on what the fanbase thinks, don't we want them to land here?

Why? To get out of context quotes from who knows who?

I'd rather them actually go to a game and talk to fans and gauge the mood and see the empty seats for themselves.

I think the actual reason it's private is to keep the number of people on the boards lower so they don't crash. I think the private part was installed when the boards were really slow after a major news event. Can't remember which one though.

I think the actual reason it's private is to keep the number of people on the boards lower so they don't crash. I think the private part was installed when the boards were really slow after a major news event. Can't remember which one though.

When you posted THE LIST?

BRITNEY GRINER A MAN

Back