• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hookup Mishap Stories

^scales practice rooms were on time. As were the small study rooms in Carswell? Maybe Carswell, across from Tribble. The best was the English lit room in Tribble. It was always locked, but could easily be opened with a card. It had a huge wooden table you could get busy on. I said HUGE WOOD.

Once at JazzFest I was packed in a room on Bourbon Street like sardines with tons of people. One of those chicks was an actual model. Extremely hot.

Anyhow, we went to JazzFest all day, saw Lenny Kravitz, rocked out in the gospel tent while drinking beer, the whole deal.

That night we hit up Pat Obrien's and a few other close spots. I am crashing on the floor with the hot chick (we're not together, just sharing some floor).

I hear her go in the bathroom and yak. It's plain she's making herself vomit up the recent food/drinks. Then, I remember my buddy who is from her hometown talking about finding tubs of vomit under her bed, etc.

So she DOES NOT BRUSH, comes out, and starts snuggling up with me. I whispered in her ear "if you'll go brush your teeth I'll make out with you all night." She doesn't much move, but instead whispers back "we don't have to kiss."

We DID NOT kiss, as far as any of you know.

^scales practice rooms were on time. As were the small study rooms in Carswell? Maybe Carswell, across from Tribble. The best was the English lit room in Tribble. It was always locked, but could easily be opened with a card. It had a huge wooden table you could get busy on. I said HUGE WOOD.

Once at JazzFest I was packed in a room on Bourbon Street like sardines with tons of people. One of those chicks was an actual model. Extremely hot.

Anyhow, we went to JazzFest all day, saw Lenny Kravitz, rocked out in the gospel tent while drinking beer, the whole deal.

That night we hit up Pat Obrien's and a few other close spots. I am crashing on the floor with the hot chick (we're not together, just sharing some floor).

I hear her go in the bathroom and yak. It's plain she's making herself vomit up the recent food/drinks. Then, I remember my buddy who is from her hometown talking about finding tubs of vomit under her bed, etc.

So she DOES NOT BRUSH, comes out, and starts snuggling up with me. I whispered in her ear "if you'll go brush your teeth I'll make out with you all night." She doesn't much move, but instead whispers back "we don't have to kiss."

We DID NOT kiss, as far as any of you know.

Oh jesus. :wtf:

Fall 1999: Somehow, I had attracted a gorgeous redheaded sophomore who was waaaaay above my pay grade. She was amazingly attractive, and I am not in her league at all. When we were seen in public together, I was surprised when nobody came up to us to ask her if this strange man was bothering her.

Anyhoo, early on in the relationship she told me she was virgin. She had many chances to change that in HS and her freshman year, but never had. This girl was simply a really good, genuine, honest decent person. After we had been dating for a few weeks, she drops the bomb on me in her room one night that she thinks she is ready. I freaked out and told her that I should not be her first and that she should wait for someone she truly cared for. (WTF!)

When I got back to my room that night and realized that I had essentially ended our relationship and had turned down the Holy Grail, I nearly cried like Nolan Smith.

To this day it hurts to think about that missed opportunity. Even writing this I am getting that sick feeling in my chest. WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING?

Spring 1999: At a party one night, I walked up to a girl I barely knew who was talking to two of her friends and asked her loudly and openly if she wanted to go hook up. She had just gotten to the party and both of us were sober. She stopped her conversation mid-sentence paused for a second, and then said, "Sure" without even glancing at her friends once. We hooked up, and returned to the party a bit later.

TWIST: I had such a confidence boost, I tried it again on another girl a few weeks later. It did not go so well.

TWIST 2: One of the first girl's friends was so turned on by sweet moves, that we got together a few weeks later.

College ruled.

So in this story you were getting felt up by a dude, and let it keep going until the last second. Awesome.

I'll wait and let the guilty party weigh in before I respond in depth, but I cant possibly describe the look of sheer terror that was on my face the whole time.

The "soundproof" practice rooms in Scales weren't really as soundproof as advertised. One of my favorite memories was in the middle of the stage in Brendle. Something about doing that on a stage is exhilarating.

Most of my stories are more of the "Drunk Hookup Failure" genre.

For context, at the time of this story, I'm 26 with a full-time job trying to act like a grown-ass man.

I met a girl last year at a happy hour, and we started exchanging some texts. I was out late one night and after a few texts she basically tells me to come to her place and it will be worth my while. So I hope in a cab and drunkenly head towards the address she gives me. I live in DC and she tells me to go to some town in Maryland... ok, fine. En route, I end get another text with her telling me to be quiet because her parents are sleeping. WTF?! I believe at this point I called DeacCav and asked if I should finish the trip, he advises me to make it there.

So I get to this chick's parents house, and she lets me in. Their house literally looks like an episode of hoarders, for some reason there's a kiddie pool full of this small hallow plastic balls you find in Chuck-E-Cheese ballpits. So I'm not a nimble fellow, and I'm drunk, so I'm knocking shit over and causing a general racket all over this house before the girl pulls me into her room. You know what happens in a bedroom, but I did not seal the deal for some reason.

Fast forward to the next morning, I wake up very groggy trying to piece together the night. I realize I'm in some chick's bed, and its all good... then I remember I'm in her parents house. Then I remember that it was supposed to snow, so I get up and peak out the blinds... we're about 2 hours into the Snowmageddan/three-feet of snow in DC-storm last year. I wake this chick up, and I tell her she needs to drive or get me to the Metro ASAP. Turns out she left her car at a bar the night before... so we end up having to call her Dad to come home from work and drive me to the Metro Station. Since its snowing so hard, it took us 45 minutes to make it just a few miles to the stop. And this was not a Dad that was cool with random dudes sleeping over in his house with his daughter. He was asking me about my intentions, etc. Most akward car ride ever.

I know I've got some more good ones, I'll try to remember the rest.

Anyone ever have a communications class in the room on the top floor of Carswell that is in the corner of the front of the building closest to Greene Hall (which wasn't there at the time)?

Yeah, an acquaintance and I left some DNA on that table.

One of my favorite memories was in the middle of the stage in Brendle. Something about doing that on a stage is exhilarating.

Yeah, we need an "awesome hookup story" thread to balance this one out. Getting busy on the field at Bobby Dodd Stadium - that's a memory for life.

Anyone ever have a communications class in the room on the top floor of Carswell that is in the corner of the front of the building closest to Greene Hall (which wasn't there at the time)?

Haha yes, I have indeed had a class there.

I recently hooked up with a girl that wanted me to go downstairs and then come up for kisses repeatedly.

It was kind of weird and somewhat graphic. I didn't care. Unfortunately I had the whiskey dick (although now thinking about it, it was fortunate because I would have raw dogged her).

I just remembered one, can't believe i'd forgotten it.
I guess it was November 2009 at Fluteroid's bachelor party in New Orleans. We'd been drinking heavily all day in some dark bar drinking hurricanes and watching football. We go back to the hotel and attempt to regroup before heading out to a dinner at some nice restaurant in NO. Luckily the dinner and booze was paid for by his generous father, which made things get a little out of control. I'm sure we ran up a tab of well over a couple grand.
Anyway, we went out later that night and we're at some bar and I'm hammered and I don't really know what happened to all the people I'm with. Some how I see a girl that from the middle of her waste up is about a 9, but she kind of has a spare tire so that puts her at about a 6....I'm hammered and I never have to see her again so I say something stupid in her general direction and somehow it works and we start dancing and making out. Somehow I lost track of this girl (probably for the best) and ran into this other girl who had a real thick upper mid-western accent. I can't remember how it happened but I'm making out with her and her roommate (i.e. the chick she was sharing her hotel room with) comes up and we're talking, I have my arm around the mid-westerner and the roommate says we should go back to the room and I get invited back. At this point it's like 3 or 4am.
The roommate was actually really hot, but she was clearly in her late 30s and I gathered through conversation on the walk back to the hotel she had a kid who was a senior in high school.....weird.
Anyway, we get back and I'm pretty oblivious of the roommate but the midwesterner and I start making out on the bed while the roommate is in the bathroom (we're all pretty hammered) The roommate comes out of the bathroom and sits down on the bed...I thought this was kind of weird but I'm wrapped up in what I'm doing...Then I realize the roommate is sitting awkwardly close considering it's a king size bed....then I feel her hand rubbing the back of the roommate and I'm like .....JACKPOT!!!!.....three-way!!! At first I don't know what to do but after about 15 second I decide just to pull the roommate in just to remove all doubt. (the midwesterners shirt is off at this point). All of a sudden.....ALARM!!!. The girls go into panic mode and I'm sitting there confused as hell. They are like OMG, what time is it. "The clock says 5am, what's the big deal?" They said they have to catch a plane at 6:15 and start scrambling around the room trying to pack everything up. It takes me a little while to gather what had happened and what had almost happened and I just kind of sat on the bed and moped while they were drunkenly running around for 15 minutes trying to get their things in order. Once they were ready I walked out with them to put them in a cab. The midwesterner (who lived in Greenville, SC) wrote down her number on a piece of paper as she was getting into her cab and gave it to me. I took it and forced a smile and said bye. I was pretty pissed and took the piece of paper, crumbled it up and threw it on the ground after the cab had pulled away. The only thing that cheered me up was that the doorman, who had seen me walk in with these two girls and had kind of given me a "go-get'em young fella" wink as we were walking in, saw this whole transaction and saw me throw the paper on the ground. He said in a real thick NO accent...."You gonna keep dat pap'uh" I said emphatically..."hell no!!" and started to walk back to my hotel. For some reason I turned around about 10 seconds later to see the doorman take the crumbled up phone number, flatten it out and with a big shit eating grin, fold it and put it in his pocket. I couldn't help but chuckle at that.

fuuuu

I had maybe 6 classes in 94's DNA room.

I just remembered one, can't believe i'd forgotten it.
I guess it was November 2009 at Fluteroid's bachelor party in New Orleans. We'd been drinking heavily all day in some dark bar drinking hurricanes and watching football. We go back to the hotel and attempt to regroup before heading out to a dinner at some nice restaurant in NO. Luckily the dinner and booze was paid for by his generous father, which made things get a little out of control. I'm sure we ran up a tab of well over a couple grand.
Anyway, we went out later that night and we're at some bar and I'm hammered and I don't really know what happened to all the people I'm with. Some how I see a girl that from the middle of her waste up is about a 9, but she kind of has a spare tire so that puts her at about a 6....I'm hammered and I never have to see her again so I say something stupid in her general direction and somehow it works and we start dancing and making out. Somehow I lost track of this girl (probably for the best) and ran into this other girl who had a real thick upper mid-western accent. I can't remember how it happened but I'm making out with her and her roommate (i.e. the chick she was sharing her hotel room with) comes up and we're talking, I have my arm around the mid-westerner and the roommate says we should go back to the room and I get invited back. At this point it's like 3 or 4am.
The roommate was actually really hot, but she was clearly in her late 30s and I gathered through conversation on the walk back to the hotel she had a kid who was a senior in high school.....weird.
Anyway, we get back and I'm pretty oblivious of the roommate but the midwesterner and I start making out on the bed while the roommate is in the bathroom (we're all pretty hammered) The roommate comes out of the bathroom and sits down on the bed...I thought this was kind of weird but I'm wrapped up in what I'm doing...Then I realize the roommate is sitting awkwardly close considering it's a king size bed....then I feel her hand rubbing the back of the roommate and I'm like .....JACKPOT!!!!.....three-way!!! At first I don't know what to do but after about 15 second I decide just to pull the roommate in just to remove all doubt. (the midwesterners shirt is off at this point). All of a sudden.....ALARM!!!. The girls go into panic mode and I'm sitting there confused as hell. They are like OMG, what time is it. "The clock says 5am, what's the big deal?" They said they have to catch a plane at 6:15 and start scrambling around the room trying to pack everything up. It takes me a little while to gather what had happened and what had almost happened and I just kind of sat on the bed and moped while they were drunkenly running around for 15 minutes trying to get their things in order. Once they were ready I walked out with them to put them in a cab. The midwesterner (who lived in Greenville, SC) wrote down her number on a piece of paper as she was getting into her cab and gave it to me. I took it and forced a smile and said bye. I was pretty pissed and took the piece of paper, crumbled it up and threw it on the ground after the cab had pulled away. The only thing that cheered me up was that the doorman, who had seen me walk in with these two girls and had kind of given me a "go-get'em young fella" wink as we were walking in, saw this whole transaction and saw me throw the paper on the ground. He said in a real thick NO accent...."You gonna keep dat pap'uh" I said emphatically..."hell no!!" and started to walk back to my hotel. For some reason I turned around about 10 seconds later to see the doorman take the crumbled up phone number, flatten it out and with a big shit eating grin, fold it and put it in his pocket. I couldn't help but chuckle at that.

At this moment in reading, I literally screamed in my apartment, NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Great, sad story. Those G-vegas South Cack girls are so ridiculously slutty.

I had maybe 6 classes in 94's DNA room.

I will note that this was mostly around the years of 92-94. I even convinced a girl in that room once that spooge was a good thing to put on a sunburn. So instead of swallowing, she shot it all over her face and shoulders.

I don't think it helps sunburn.

Freekn did call me to confer what he should do. He was in the middle of a drought and I consulted with the other people I was with. Admittedly we did not account for weather patterns.

Back