• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hypothetical - Wellman retains Bzzz. What then?

I had a IMG employee reach out to me yesterday letting me know that he'd be my personal contact for the UofR ticket-office. At the end of our conversation, he gave me two 336 numbers to reach him on.

Nice try, Ron.

FI_Self_Immolation.jpg

I already cheer for whoever wake is playing (except the 2 shades of blue of course). An extension and I am done.

I'll never pull against the deacs. But if he's back, I won't ever pull for the deacs until he's gone.

I've been pretty critical of the clownshoes protests churned out thus far, but if Buzz is retained, I'm all in, 100% with my money and time. Scorched earth, whatever it takes.

Boycott the games. Clawson said the most important thing was attendance.

Start bugging national writers/broadcasters directly with all these bad stats and ask them why they think Bz is being retained. Start a conversation with them. That'll get them writing/talking about it way more than they are now.

I obviously don't think it will happen. But what would the timing be? Could we capitalize on the extra attention Wellman will be getting by being the tourney chair? Surely he won't appreciate the added negative scrutiny. This man cares about his reputation among those who aren't in the "lunatic fringe."

Never want to target family, but if they become uncomfortable. I'd be very sympathetic to a waitress that just refused to serve a Hatch, Wellman, Bz. Just let them sit waiting for water. And make sure people go to GSO or High Point for Cars or think about which Dr you need.

Enablers are a good label for some people. They're part of the problem.

But if that happened and we still bzz or bzz light. Wake hoops would be dead to me.

I obviously don't think it will happen. But what would the timing be? Could we capitalize on the extra attention Wellman will be getting by being the tourney chair? Surely he won't appreciate the added negative scrutiny. This man cares about his reputation among those who aren't in the "lunatic fringe."

If Wellman retains Buzz after this year, everybody will be "lunatic fringe."

I can pretty confidently say I won't be part of any quad orgy if [Redacted] returns.

Or really, ever, for any reason for that matter.

Boycott the games. Clawson said the most important thing was attendance.

Start bugging national writers/broadcasters directly with all these bad stats and ask them why they think Bz is being retained. Start a conversation with them. That'll get them writing/talking about it way more than they are now.

What makes your second paragraph acceptable now? You realize that's been done and was met with a ton of flack from BuzzIn.

Back