• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 8: @ The Wisconsin Badgers: Tuesday 9pm ESPNU

@Wisc is a Q1 lock, right?

@Wisc is a Q1 lock, right?
Today, based on what they've done and who they played they should be an NCAA team, which should put them in the top 75, so yes.

1st test @Wisc.

2nd test @ Clem

And why are we playing LSU in Atlanta, would be better to play @LSU for Quad wins.

Schooled him

Good play for a freshman on his first road game.. Lol, those announcers
Just watched replay, great well played game on both sides. Announcers just suck these days. How do you get that wrong?

The end of the game was as well executed and well coached as we have had in some time. Fouling was the right call. And striping those free throws on the road in hostile environment was about the most un-wake Forest thing in quite a while.
I’ve still got doubts going forward but…maybe…just maybe…the LMU fiasco taught some valuable lessons to the whole team. Had we held on there, could easily have seen us “playing it out” and letting a major win slip through our fingers. Great road win. Go beat Clemson and keep it going

I was nervous as hell when Cam went to the line up 1. Major props to him for closing out the game with some huge shots and defense.

Damari still a little up and down but hit a huge 3 and that turnaround over Hepburn late in addition to some solid defensive plays.

Tyree well…you don’t see games better than that. Huge plays one after another down the stretch when everyone knew he would be the guy.

We owe Clemson in a big way.

Today, based on what they've done and who they played they should be an NCAA team, which should put them in the top 75, so yes.

1st test @Wisc.

2nd test @ Clem

And why are we playing LSU in Atlanta, would be better to play @LSU for Quad wins.

The LSU game is part of the Holiday Hoopsgiving event in Atlanta on 12/10.

Four games:
Tulane vs. Buffalo
Wake Forest vs. LSU
Memphis vs. Auburn
Clemson vs. Loyola Chicago

Should be a good day of hoops.

I'll keep saying what I've been saying the last few games this team has the capability to be better than last year's team. They're more complete without the obvious ball handling weakness.

If you had told me Marsh would play as well as he had in the past few after watching him get eaten alive in the Fairfield game, I wouldn't have believed you. He looked so slow against Fairfield's center. Kudos to him for continuing to work and improve.

He was dressed. I think his minutes went to working Davien back into the mix.

I was told he’s “not quite ready.” I took that to mean at Wisconsin wasn’t an opportunity to work him back into the mix.

I mean the only thing now missing from cams game is a reliable three-point shot. If he can develop that wow.

Think it's fair to say Appleby's performance was better than any one-game performance from Jake or Alondes last season. Yes, including the Jake vs. UNC game.

Forbes has done an amazing job finding quality players who have a higher ceiling than their previous coach could find.

Last edited:
Back