• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA 2K12 Online Association (XB360): 2011-12 Season

I have no problems playing online in other games, and XBL says I'm still connected, as 2K drops me from the server and claims I'm no longer connected. I don't understand how their online service can be this fucking bad.

Just played a pretty solid game with Portland. Didn't win by 45 like I did the first time (yes, I am still bitter), but it was a competitive 91-89 win. I had some trouble defending the corners (maybe I shouldn't have proclaimed that I was in a 3-2 zone?), and Z-Bo was mostly a non-factor offensively. More troubling was my inability to hit a shot with Terry... until he hit a ballsy gamewinning 3 with under a minute to play to put me up 89-86.

Thank you 2K for giving me another crack at that game, as part 2 was much much better. Nobody really controlled it until the end. Matthews didn't help me out by going 2-10 from 3 but LMA kept us in the game with 29 and 10. Honestly, that aggressive Derrick Rose defense kept me off balance for a lot of the 2nd half and had me scrambling on offense to keep the ball. Good stuff, RSF. Hope we get to rematch that at some point in the season (but I doubt it since our first matchup got simmed)

On that note, anybody interested in making another one of these leagues? I kinda want to take another stab at a team (hopefully with a top 10 superstar)

Does anyone know where Norcal is? He hasn't commented on this thread or been online for awhile. I got a game to play with him that will expire soon so we need to play. Palma our game will sim tomorrow if we don't play it, so let me know when you want to play. Whoever the Magic owner is (has anybody played him?) we have a game also.

Does anyone know where Norcal is? He hasn't commented on this thread or been online for awhile. I got a game to play with him that will expire soon so we need to play. Palma our game will sim tomorrow if we don't play it, so let me know when you want to play. Whoever the Magic owner is (has anybody played him?) we have a game also.

Was out of town earlier this week sorry. Trying to play now, are you rodrino? Can't get this shit to work.

Yeah I am. I've been having problems playing RSF so this is just getting ridiculous. Now I'm not even receiving your invites. Very strange.

infuriating. I'm about to give up. I've sent like 10. yours come to me (pops up on the bottom saying you invited me), but then there's nowhere to accept it. So it's essentially teasing me.

infuriating. I'm about to give up. I've sent like 10. yours come to me (pops up on the bottom saying you invited me), but then there's nowhere to accept it. So it's essentially teasing me.

Do you press the guide button when the message pops up. If so, what does it do after that?

Do you press the guide button when the message pops up. If so, what does it do after that?

Yeah but nothing happens. REgular screen comes up as if nothing had happened. Xbox froze when I signed out. Seriously about to say screw this

Wow, nice comeback attempt there at the end. I just went cold as fuck there in the 4th quarter. Couldn't do anything right. Luckily I had built up enough of a lead. Good game.

Wow, nice comeback attempt there at the end. I just went cold as fuck there in the 4th quarter. Couldn't do anything right. Luckily I had built up enough of a lead. Good game.

My 1st quarter was pathetic. Uphill battle after that. Finally found a D that would work against you somewhat. Glad it got respectable at least, unlike my record.

Whoever the clippers is just witnessed the most infuriating game ever. My guys missed about 10 wide open 3s, and lob city from half court over 3 guys happened about 5 times in a row. F this game.

Yo norcal... good game last night, a couple furious comebacks

Back