• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Holiday with Family Thred

My mom's incessant talking is reverberating throughout this open floor plan McMansion. When she wears out one subject, she pivots to another without taking a breath. Maddening. Seems she would realize she is the only one talking and give others a chance.

Turn to ABC.

Parents, in-laws, and grandma just dropped some HOT TAKES after lunch that would make bkf go "whoa guys, pump the brakes, that's a little patronizing and racist".

Best is all three matriarchs who have never really worked in their lives who have figured out what working class minorities need to do.

Last edited:
Good thing you have practice from posting on the Tunnels.

Good thing you have practice from posting on the Tunnels.

For sure. It was like overhearing three more masculine jhmd's agreeing about all the rampant abuse of welfare. Then they oscillates between talking about how soft we are on crime and explaining how a cousin who was pretty involved with the NC GOP years ago got sent to prison for tax fraud related to offshore banking was simply set up by democrats and did nothing wrong.

Last edited:
For sure. It was like overhearing three more masculine jhmd's agreeing about all the rampant abuse of welfare. Then they oscillates between talking about how soft we are on grime and explaining how a cousin who was pretty involved with the NC GOP years ago got sent to prison for tax fraud related to offshore banking was simply set up by democrats and did nothing wrong.

Well I know who one of them is.

Note to future self: kids need waaaaaay fewer gifts than you got them this year. Like, really, more than 2 gifts is excessive. And makes them kind of dickish.

Did Billy Elliot and his bride come over or was it a Tommie lie

Wife bought Inside Out for kids and they've watched some today which is great because I need a movie on in my home that will have me on the verge of tears at all times.

They sell Bing Bong plush dolls. You've got to have no feels or all feels to buy your kid a Bing Bong toy. The ad has a kid playing with him in the wagon too.

Last edited:
I don't think I have any famous ones, but other say hey friends' Eskimo bros include Harold Reynolds and Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea, so I feel like I'm due.

Note: Billy Elliot Junior is, however, in the picture. But El Chupe should still make a move.

Back