• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

On An Airplane Next To A Fat Guy

It's REALLY "logical" to wake up two teenagers hours before they normally wake up. One of them has a Halloween party Friday night. Why not wake her up at 5 AM and make her miserable with her friends later on? There are many things that go into a decision.

As usual, you and others decide what's best for others, act like all knowing assholes and go on the attack.

This thread is a PERFECT example of why we have lost so many posters. You and the others do this on other threads to other people. Many of those who have left tired of this.

What am I thinking? It's ALL my fault that you and the others jumped to conclusions over matters you don't anything about.

Why would you wake them up? Do they sleep in the kitchen?

can we get back to talking about fat guys reclining too much, picking their toe jam and flinging it into the overhead bins before the #poors can get on the plane?

can we get back to talking about fat guys reclining too much, picking their toe jam and flinging it into the overhead bins before the #poors can get on the plane?

Second. Bitching about people who hog the armrest is way more fun than unnecessarily shitting on rj.

It's REALLY "logical" to wake up two teenagers hours before they normally wake up. One of them has a Halloween party Friday night. Why not wake her up at 5 AM and make her miserable with her friends later on? There are many things that go into a decision.

As usual, you and others decide what's best for others, act like all knowing assholes and go on the attack.

This thread is a PERFECT example of why we have lost so many posters. You and the others do this on other threads to other people. Many of those who have left tired of this.

What am I thinking? It's ALL my fault that you and the others jumped to conclusions over matters you don't anything about.

You won't even get in an Uber until around 5 AM. So you won't arrive until 6ish, which is when the parents (I assume) would be waking up to come get you. You also make it seem like these teens sleep in a very high traffic area for some reason. Most teens I know could sleep through a hurricane until 11 AM or later if they wanted.

It's a message board community, and it's fun to micro-manage fellow posters' lives at times (many times trying to help). Most posters often ask for advice, while you seemingly concoct plans that go against what 95%+ of what most people would do in similar situations. And then you get mad when people either call you out or try to help you see the light of logic.

You won't even get in an Uber until around 5 AM. So you won't arrive until 6ish, which is when the parents (I assume) would be waking up to come get you. You also make it seem like these teens sleep in a very high traffic area for some reason. Most teens I know could sleep through a hurricane until 11 AM or later if they wanted.

It's a message board community, and it's fun to micro-manage fellow posters' lives at times (many times trying to help). Most posters often ask for advice, while you seemingly concoct plans that go against what 95%+ of what most people would do in similar situations. And then you get mad when people either call you out or try to help you see the light of logic.

no no no. rj, like trump, must NEVER BE QUESTIONED!

Your imbecilic arrogance knows no bounds.

I'm guessing you never got to picked to play unless you brought the ball.

EDIT: This engagement is ground zero of why we have lost so many posters. There used to be hundreds of posters and new ones coming on. We are realistically down to a few dozen now. People got tired of those who strenuously told them they knew more about their lives and choices than they did and left.

Hell, Irish started this board to get away from turf. Now, Irish is basically gone and turf is back with vigor. You can't get a more perfect microcosm.

Wait a minute, did RJ just make the Republican argument for small government in order to explain why people are leaving these boards. I guess people really do get more conservative as they age.

RJ's argument sounds dumber the more strenuously he makes it.

People are talking about your fucked up travel plan because you've been teling us about it for two weeks you idiot.

Hell, Irish started this board to get away from turf. Now, Irish is basically gone and turf is back with vigor. You can't get a more perfect microcosm.

I thought turf was a mod who didn't like people criticizing the athletic department, cursing, etc. Thought that's why dv7, Irish, etc. started it.
What did turf do on the other board that he is now doing over here? And what poster is turf, because I want to give that guy some shit. He sucked.

if someone leaves the board because they tell us a dumb plan and the crowdsource response of WFU educated adults says "hey, this sort of sounds silly - have you considered this instead?" then have at it

if someone leaves the board because they tell us a dumb plan and the crowdsource response of WFU educated adults says "hey, this sort of sounds silly - have you considered this instead?" then have at it

Praying for this outcome right now.

I thought turf was a mod who didn't like people criticizing the athletic department, cursing, etc. Thought that's why dv7, Irish, etc. started it.
What did turf do on the other board that he is now doing over here? And what poster is turf, because I want to give that guy some shit. He sucked.

It wasn't just about criticizing the Athletic Department. If you disagreed with him at all, he'd ban you or threaten to ban you.

Allegedly, turf is Louis Gossett.

This screams of cheapness. How much $ is RJ saving by making his family drive 2 hours to pick his cheap ass up at the airport at? You're really going to have someone get up at 5:30 am to get you when you could arrive by then or shortly after? What a douche.

God damn it is like a fucking logic problem so obviously RJ can’t figure it out. Subject A arrives 2 hours early from their pickup time, subject B must drive 1 hour to reach subject A. The logical thing to do is...

A. Have Subject A wait two hours and subject B wake up and drive 1 hour, pick up subject A and drive 1 hour back for a total trip of two hours of time wasted for Subject A and two hours wasted for subject B.

B. Have subject A take a car to Subject B, arriving at exactly the same time Subject B would wake up. With no wasted time for Subject A no wasted time for Subject B.

C. Subject A has introduced a new variable subject C who are teenagers, subject A takes a car to a breakfast establishment close to Subject B, subject B meets them there, they enjoy breakfast and return at same time they would arrive in scenario A, no wasted time for subject A subject B or subjects C

D. Fuck it all why even try to help, this dumbass thinks I am turftoega because he didn’t get the ongoing joke being played on the psycho known as LocomotiveBreath.

But what about Subject A's luggage ???!!?!?!?!?

Why do you LIE !!

Back