• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Snow

Well, it's raining out. Glad they closed school for this. Might rain, might ice, might snow, might be some wind, someone might get the sniffles - better shut down the school. And be sure to wear your cloth mask for extra safety if your airbag does not deploy.

The bright side of our educational system teaching kids to prioritize being pussies is that in a few years there likely won't be anyone willing to work hard enough to drive a landscaping truck/trailer combo.

Well, it's raining out. Glad they closed school for this. Might rain, might ice, might snow, might be some wind, someone might get the sniffles - better shut down the school. And be sure to wear your cloth mask for extra safety if your airbag does not deploy.

The bright side of our educational system teaching kids to prioritize being pussies is that in a few years there likely won't be anyone willing to work hard enough to drive a landscaping truck/trailer combo.
I absolutely love this guy. Most entertaining poster on the boards.

This is one of my favorite annual or semi-annual posts of the year. Like clockwork and I would miss it if it went away - it's like a warm hug.

here's why they cancelled school:

418505349_941488407346637_461827107509317171_n.jpg

This storm is nasty. Would 100% not want my kids out and about in this. Not sure if it will still be this bad by afternoon dismissal though.

I also have a CDL, don't ask me why I agreed to that pain.... Mako is absolutely spot on. In fact, driving a bus on sunny days can be stressful, but add this weather to the mix and it could end badly. It's one day - let's hope that the safety of students is always prioritized over 2 & 2's old man rants.

Tornado warning in my area, just as schools would typically be letting out

is there flooding in Charlotte? surely all the roads around creeks and such would be. they certainly are here.

Waiting to board a flight that’s scheduled to land in CLT about 8 pm.

Still saying “on time”….but I’m a little worried about a delay etc

is there flooding in Charlotte? surely all the roads around creeks and such would be. they certainly are here.

Almost definitely. The nature preserve out past my backyard is a lake and I have a new river bed formed in my backyard. I don’t have a reason to drive around and check on usual suspect creeks but I imagine it’s magnificent. Charlotte subreddit will be cool too see later

No power outage at the moment though…

Almost definitely. The nature preserve out past my backyard is a lake and I have a new river bed formed in my backyard. I don’t have a reason to drive around and check on usual suspect creeks but I imagine it’s magnificent. Charlotte subreddit will be cool too see later

No power outage at the moment though…
guess we know which poster lives in a van down by the river

Back