• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Official Pit Dynasty Fantasy Football League Thread

Everyone has paid, also no

Can you remind us how that works?

We can still move a player from taxi squad to active roster but not vice-versa?

Can you remind us how that works?

We can still move a player from taxi squad to active roster but not vice-versa?
Correct, once the season starts on Thursday, you can move players from taxi to your main roster but you cannot make an accompanying move onto the taxi itself. So my recommendation would be to get all your taxi decisions made today and tomorrow before it locks.

Correct, once the season starts on Thursday, you can move players from taxi to your main roster but you cannot make an accompanying move onto the taxi itself. So my recommendation would be to get all your taxi decisions made today and tomorrow before it locks.
What happens if I make a trade for a taxi-eligible player? Can I put them onto taxi once the trade processes?

What happens if I make a trade for a taxi-eligible player? Can I put them onto taxi once the trade processes?
Probably have to go on a case-by-case basis. If a trade occurs where taxi squad players are exchanged, I would likely work to get them put on the respective taxi squads for each player. If you are merely trading for a taxi-eligible player though, not exchanging taxi players, my gut would say that you would need to put them on the active roster.

Already down Jonathan Taylor and Kyler Murray, Christian Watson now questionable. I’ve angered the fantasy gods

Already down Jonathan Taylor and Kyler Murray, Christian Watson now questionable. I’ve angered the fantasy gods
Kyler Murray was just your own choice (honestly still a good one), don't blame that on the fantasy gods.

I'm already mad that I didn't do the fun thing and draft a win-now team.

Kyler Murray was just your own choice (honestly still a good one), don't blame that on the fantasy gods.

Yeah Murray I knew would be out short term so that’s not a problem. Taylor I mean smfh

I think I’d have a hard time being honest at the rest of my roster and saying “you know, if we can just get meh value for Taylor this is a team in win now mode!”

You should have done the win now AND later thing like me.

@Gooner I know you laid it out somewhere but I can't find it, how exactly is draft order determined?

For non-playoff teams, is it the inverse of total points scored by just your starting lineup each week or by your entire roster each week? Does team record have anything to do with draft pick order for non-playoff teams?

For playoff teams, how do you do the determination of 5th/6th place and 3rd/4th place, since they lost in the same playoff round? Whichever team of the two that has a lower total points scored throughout the entire season gets the better pick?

I would encourage everyone who has committed to participating in the league to review and comment on these proposed bylaws. I tried to cover everything I could think of but I'm sure there are things I missed or didn't cover perfectly. The only thing missing is the exact annual dues and subsequently what the payout structure will be, but that will get added when we get an agreement as a league. Appreciate everyone's interest in this, I'm really looking forward to playing with you all.
@deacon14 it's laid out here but the non-playoff teams are decided by fewest maximum points for and scaled up from there to pick #6. For playoff teams, whichever first round loser had fewer maximum points for will be pick #7 and the other will be pick #8.

Well I guess Gainwell being out for tonight is better information and helpful than both he and Swift playing. We'll see how many touches Swift actually gets tonight though.

I guess we'll just take a touchdown in the red zone for him plus Jefferson going off and then pray

Back