• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Vanderbilt GAME THREAD - 9/9/2023, 11am Allegacy Federal Credit Union Stadium - lightening delay

I know it’s game thread but if you have any vacation home, you can use one YTTV account for both locations. It is such a vastly superior product to cable, and less expensive.

Deacs 35, Dores 24.

How does Thamel get these scoops when our beat writers have to resort to looking at the players on the field warming up?

How does Thamel get these scoops when our beat writers have to resort to looking at the players on the field warming up?
[triggering intensifies]

It must be nice to have a credential that says "ESPN".

Also, something that always bothers me and probably leads to a lot of Thamel's scoops: The TV crews get Friday meetings with coaching staffs. Obviously later in the week than when we meet with Clawson, so there's a more clear injury picture. And coaches are more inclined to divulge game plan stuff/personnel notes in those meetings because it's not going to be reported until the game, when the analyst talks about "this is what they wanted to do going into this game" type of things. It's not hard to imagine coaches telling producers/talent about injuries, then them relaying that to Thamel with the whole "can't be reported until X time before kickoff" qualifier.

If anyone is having trouble with a stream, go incognito and use str*am*ast

I’ll speculate on part of story Conor isn’t free to comment on. Assume and no offense to Ellison but assume “an unnecessary event.” If so, that’s why you have to concede the value of Clawson’s emphasis on RB by committee, right?
If an unnecessary event, I’m hoping it all works out for player and team over course of season.
C and C get to demonstrate their strengths today.

Back