• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF at SYRACUSE, Saturday 3:30 ESPN2

ESPN's "The Bear" is on Syracuse +6.5. He has been on WF for much of the year, including WF over FSU.

meh. i wouldn't say that is a kiss of death, not implying you are. his overall record is poop.

meh. i wouldn't say that is a kiss of death, not implying you are. his overall record is poop.

All prognostications are poop. No one is a winner long term guessing winners ATS. I think the game should be within 10 in the 4th. You’re a much better team with a muuuuuchhh better coach. The dome can be magical and we aren’t exactly dog crap defensively. Should be fun

All prognostications are poop. No one is a winner long term guessing winners ATS. I think the game should be within 10 in the 4th. You’re a much better team with a muuuuuchhh better coach. The dome can be magical and we aren’t exactly dog crap defensively. Should be fun

Wasn't Babers being anointed as the next big thing in CFB a couple of years ago? Wha happen? Is it just because half of sports media went to 'Cuse (the other half at Northwestern)?

I can understand being on Cuse +6.5 after we failed to cover -7 vs. Louisville. I'll buy an argument that it could be a similar albeit lower scoring game.

Wasn't Babers being anointed as the next big thing in CFB a couple of years ago? Wha happen? Is it just because half of sports media went to 'Cuse (the other half at Northwestern)?

We had a 10 win season 3 years ago. People tend to anoint when that happens. The Cuse media actually compensates by being more anti Cuse than pro Cuse. It’s annoying.

Dino, albeit a great person, has turned out to be a terrible game day coach. Horrible decisions. Horrible clock management. We desperately want him to succeed cuz we like him. But it’s not working. We’re a little jealous of your guy

FYI. I was not implying I’d lay the 6.5. I’ll take a win by one. :)
I can’t bet on wake games anyhow. Learned that lesson years ago

We had a 10 win season 3 years ago.

I was thinking of the Clemson win in 2017 re: the Babers love. I.....completely forgot y'all won 10 games + the Camping World Bowl

I was thinking of the Clemson win in 2017 re: the Babers love. I.....completely forgot y'all won 10 games + the Camping World Bowl

Yeah. The Clemson win bought him a ton of time and money. It was a magical night in the dome that I’ll never forget. But overall his career here has been a major disappointment

Most of their fans are predicting a pretty big win that bothers me a little. Some are going as far as holding us to 14-17pts.

Most of their fans are predicting a pretty big win that bothers me a little. Some are going as far as holding us to 14-17pts.

Lol. Don’t listen to message boarders. The smart ones know Cuse has their work cut out for them.

What’s strange?

Not sure what he was referring to, but the first 10 minutes seemed to be the reporters speculating locker room drama with the transfer news. Would be nice to see some lack of focus by Cuse

Not sure what he was referring to, but the first 10 minutes seemed to be the reporters speculating locker room drama with the transfer news. Would be nice to see some lack of focus by Cuse

Team is happy and relieved that Taj is gone. Insiders have said the team is crazy focused now. Easy to get focused when the best team in your conference is headed into town.

Back