• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF MBB - Game 13 - @BC 7pm Tuesday ACCN

He didn't have a single good thing to say about the Deacs lol
It is probably safe to say he has never seen Wake play. I would imagine that is the case for several of the media guys. Joel Berry said Wake is the sleeper team of the league at halftime last night and called Miller "Boppie". Seth Greenburg may be the only one that has watched Wake and he seems to be in love with the roster.

It is probably safe to say he has never seen Wake play. I would imagine that is the case for several of the media guys. Joel Berry said Wake is the sleeper team of the league at halftime last night and called Miller "Boppie". Seth Greenburg may be the only one that has watched Wake and he seems to be in love with the roster.
Berry was fairly bullish on the Deacs talking about our great guard play and the difference maker Efton is to make us a formidable opponent expected to make noise in ACC. He may be a Tar Heel, but give him credit as he clearly did his homework unlike many others.

Fuck Tyler Hansboro.
He's a the very top of a long, long, long list of extremely hateable ACC players. Most of the Top 5 are Dukies (Allen, Reddick, Roshown Mcleod, Scheyer, Hurley, etc) but there are quite a few Heels on there too (McGinnis, Wallace, McCants, Brendan Haywood, Warren Martin, Mike Pepper, etc)

He's a the very top of a long, long, long list of extremely hateable ACC players. Most of the Top 5 are Dukies (Allen, Reddick, Roshown Mcleod, Scheyer, Hurley, etc) but there are quite a few Heels on there too (McGinnis, Wallace, McCants, Brendan Haywood, Warren Martin, Mike Pepper, etc)
How can anyone hate Warren?

Greenberg was a buddy of Skip Prosser, and has been relatively kind to us over the years.

Just don't think Marsh can defend good ACC bigs (and there are a lot of them this year). Don't think he'll get minutes against BC, UNC, Duke, Clemson, Miami, or others. He's too slow to stay in front of anyone.
Pretty evident Marsh is not getting any minutes unless Keller and Efton get in foul trouble. Think Keller is getting more playing time because of his upside from a development standpoint which I think is smart of Forbes. Just wish Keller could finish some chip ins underneath but hopefully that will come. He has improved since game one. Oh yea and the refs sucked. More that a couple of invisible calls last night on Wake.

Greenberg was a buddy of Skip Prosser, and has been relatively kind to us over the years.

Seth had courtside seats for the Alabama exhibition game at the Joel.

Gutty performance and win last night. Many teams would have folded when BC took the 10pt lead in the 1st half or cut the lead to 1 late in the 2nd half but this team didn't press or panic.

Next play mentality.

A couple random observations:

• I'm very impressed by Cam's three point shooting. Just nailed a few last night at key points. So improved from last year.
  • Reid's second half line was huge: 11 pts on 4-4 shooting and 10 boards
  • Keller still gets pushed around too much on the defensive end. There were several offensive rebounds for the Eagles where he just got pushed out of the way or failed to secure the ball with two hands.

Excited about this teams potential - would really prefer we stop giving up double digit deficits and rallying back.

43% feels low for him tbqh, he can do better :thatsright:

Back