• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '23-'24 Roster Construction Thread: +Miller, Sallis, Reid, & Canka

Why is there nothing about Bradford yet?

I cannot remember anything Lucas Taylor or McCray did. I only watched the games after Monsanto went out while doing something else primarily or did not catch them at all. I’ve watched too much bad Wake basketball for 13 years to give up my time anymore to this team when it reaches the point when the season effectively ends. I applaud Forbes for keeping my interest the entirely of last season and most of this season. It had been a long damn time since either was the case.

I would be very disappointed. I seem to be higher on Keller than the vast majority of the board. He's got quick hands on defense, can actually shoot, and has great size. Big guys take time to develop. He's going to be an excellent player for us if he stays.
Keller is going to be a ball player. He is more skilled than Carr IMO and it just takes a minute for bigs to develop.

Everyone except Tyree, Marsh, and Damari listed as participating

Only two members but they are at combined $300 monthly?

I got a laugh out of this.

64ca318d7e84ababbe5a1a68b63fb643.jpg

Everything on there except the names is so non-specific. Definitely reads like a scam website

Back