• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

tyran's game resembles boopie's; he's bigger though

I like the Coastal freshman PG too, Jacob Meyer, but his Assist/TO is also right at 1:1. Solid scoring and rebounding though at 16/5.

i'm just impressed the wake "insiders" didn't report this first
must have not been part of the path for them

If you are referring to the 247 "insiders", it was reported a while back that both Monsanto and Ituka played their last games for Wake and even a few days ago that it was likely both would officially enter the portal today.

Would surmise the coaching staff has done their research and hopefully in overdrive!

man - it sucks to say this - but bobi would have been a great fit on this year's roster

Yeah, any extra addition off the bench would have helped

The senior from UNCG we need to get on it now

Forbes seems to have three general categories of player:
Big
Wing
Lead guard.

In an ideal world, I suspect he would like a quality backup in each category who could play 10 - 20 minutes per game. That would allow starters to play about 30 minutes per game. That would allow the starters to be more rested to close games. That wasn't the case on this season's Wake team. No real backup lead guard. Backup bigs were marginal at best. Only Parker as backup wing really played well.

Bobi is gonna get a lot of people fired if someone drafts him in the 1st round

Quick reminder about Wake's transfer policies as an institution (as this thread kicks into high gear):

- Students must have 60 credit hours from Wake Forest to graduate with an undergraduate degree. That means (essentially) that student-athletes must have at least two years of eligibility left in order to complete at least their junior and senior years while at Wake.

- It follows, then, that we can only consider students who are freshmen or sophomores as transfer candidates... or grad transfers (which are not limited by the undergraduate hours requirement).

- Intra-conference transfers should be okay, although there may be some limitations for particular sports of which I'm not aware. Notably, we had soccer players this past year who transferred from UNC (women's) and BC (men's), so there's definitely no university-wide policy against it.

Back