• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is the best sandwich?

No, I don't think so? My friend was Jimmy Burns from Asheville. After the larger music gig wound down, he became Tommy Lee Jones' chief assistant.
Wonder if is he met TLJ in Asheville. His daughter went to Asheville School when my sister was there (can’t remember if they were same class).

Wonder if is he met TLJ in Asheville. His daughter went to Asheville School when my sister was there (can’t remember if they were same class).
I'm not sure. It's certainly possible. He told me more about how all that came about, but it's been a minute, and those details are hazy. For some reason I think it was Cali, but Asheville makes more sense, since Jim was a native Ashevillian.

Cool to know about TLJ's daughter. Makes me wonder if his Asheville connection was more than just through Burns.

I'm not sure. It's certainly possible. He told me more about how all that came about, but it's been a minute, and those details are hazy. For some reason I think it was Cali, but Asheville makes more sense, since Jim was a native Ashevillian.

Cool to know about TLJ's daughter. Makes me wonder if his Asheville connection was more than just through Burns.
Or it could be he introduced him to Avl and he wanted to send his kid to school here

Or it could be he introduced him to Avl and he wanted to send his kid to school here
Yep. Jimmy worked with TLJ at least 20 years. Wish Jimmy was around to ask. He was a great guy. A real people's person. Makes me wonder if The Fugitive and its filming in the area had anything to do with it. Your sister's age would nail down part of the timeline (or not).

Yep. Jimmy worked with TLJ at least 20 years. Wish Jimmy was around to ask. He was a great guy. A real people's person. Makes me wonder if The Fugitive and its filming in the area had anything to do with it. Your sister's age would nail down part of the timeline (or not).
She graduated from high school around 2010 or so. Yeah, forgot about The Fugitive.

Has anyone made one of those Chopped Italian sandwiches yet? Seems to be popular right now. I assume only homemade. I haven’t seen it on any menu yet.

Had breakfast tacos for dinner last night and they might be my favorite sandwich.

Favorite tacos deserves it's own thread. My favorite breakfast sandwich has to be smoked salmon on an everything bagel.

No, I don't think so? My friend was Jimmy Burns from Asheville. After the larger music gig wound down, he became Tommy Lee Jones' chief assistant.
I wonder what sandwich Tommy Lee Jones would vote for?

Back