• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Football Schedule

Initial reaction -

8/31 (Thursday) – Elon (W)
9/9 – Vanderbilt (W)
9/16 – @ Old Dominion (W)
9/23 – Georgia Tech (W)
9/30 – BYE
10/7 – @ Clemson (L)
10/14 – @ Virginia Tech (L)
10/21 - Pitt (W)
10/28 - FSU (L)
11/2 (Thursday) - @ Duke (W)
11/11 - NC State (W)
11/18 - @ ND (L)
11/25 - @ Cuse (L)

7-5 (4-4)

So what is the Carolina scheduling issue that has Mack so whiny?

Initial reaction -

8/31 (Thursday) – Elon (W)
9/9 – Vanderbilt (W)
9/16 – @ Old Dominion (W)
9/23 – Georgia Tech (W)
9/30 – BYE
10/7 – @ Clemson (L)
10/14 – @ Virginia Tech (L)
10/21 - Pitt (W)
10/28 - FSU (L)
11/2 (Thursday) - @ Duke (W)
11/11 - NC State (W)
11/18 - @ ND (L)
11/25 - @ Cuse (L)

7-5 (4-4)
I’d flip the results of Duke and VT but I can see this and would be ok with this.

That is one shitty schedule. Even if you like Ga Tech, Pitt, FSU, and NC State as home opponents, it’s just BLAH, and it’s 50/50 whether we make a bowl.

That is one shitty schedule. Even if you like Ga Tech, Pitt, FSU, and NC State as home opponents, it’s just BLAH, and it’s 50/50 whether we make a bowl.
The opponents have been known for months.

Hartman v WF will be a huge storyline

At least a couple of them are “different” than recent years. Pitt is basically like playing an OOC opponent at this point. I miss playing GT more regularly so that will be nice.

The opponents have been known for months.

So ?

And the dates suck too. Just fucking awful. How the hell do you go without a home game for a month from late September to mid October and still finish with two road games ?

No game during the fair for the first time I can ever remember. That was literally the whole reason I changed to Orange Lot!

So ?

And the dates suck too. Just fucking awful. How the hell do you go without a home game for a month from late September to mid October and still finish with two road games ?
Yeah, if WF could only play a riveting schedule which included OOC opponents like UT-Martin, Ball State and UAB…. How embarrassing.

UGA also plays one home game between September 24 and November 7.

Guessing Tech or Pitt for Homecoming.

Yeah, if WF could only play a riveting schedule which included OOC opponents like UT-Martin, Ball State and UAB…. How embarrassing.

UGA also plays one home game between September 24 and November 7.

Yeah, and Kirby hates it and wants to change it.

Back