• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Official Pit Dynasty Fantasy Football League Thread

Very basic question: is there any limit to the number of players we can keep from this year's roster onto next year's roster?

Very basic question: is there any limit to the number of players we can keep from this year's roster onto next year's roster?
You keep all of them. Only time you lose a player from your roster is if you choose to drop or trade them.

D14 is correct, you're drafting a team for keeps like you were starting a franchise from scratch in Madden.

Hey @Gooner, I’ve never done an extended draft like this, what’s the etiquette on using your time on the clock to discuss trades?

I’m not planning on taking the whole 8 hours or anything, but is it cool if I take some time if I’m debating trading away the pick? Or should I get that figured out before I’m on the clock?

Hey @Gooner, I’ve never done an extended draft like this, what’s the etiquette on using your time on the clock to discuss trades?

I’m not planning on taking the whole 8 hours or anything, but is it cool if I take some time if I’m debating trading away the pick? Or should I get that figured out before I’m on the clock?
I would say the baseline etiquette is to be reasonable and not intentionally be a dick. You’re entitled to as much time as you need and if you’re engaged in active conversations about trades, I think you’re good. But if you’re 4 hours into the clock and no one is reaching out or is responding to offers, that godfather offer likely isn’t coming in. Just use your best judgement and you should be good.

If you can make moves before you’re ever on the clock, even better. But you aren’t required to.

does the app alert you when you're next up and/or on the clock? I got a text that the draft was starting, but wondering beyond that.
It is supposed to alert you when you are on the clock, but I will try to also be on top of things when picks are made. Like right now where I @Ghostsurfer to let him know he's on the clock.

Do you think if I offer 1.03 + 24.02 for 1.02 he will accept? That way he can get a fresh 8 hours again at 1.03. It’s a win win for both of us if you think about it
Of course you'd think it was a win-win, you get Josh Allen 😐

General reminder, and I'll put it on Sleeper chat as well: this league utilizes the Superflex position, you will likely start two QBs.

Just want to make sure everyone is abundantly clear on that before we get too deep in the draft. I do not want to influence anyone's draft strategy, I just want to make sure nobody can come with a "wait we can start 2 QBs?" question when we hit like Round 14.

All four guys I had on my board for the 10th pick as top targets are still there. GOD IS GREAT ALL THE TIME

everyone is drafting a QB but all the superflex rankings I see have other positions going before a lot of QBs so I guess after this initial run there'll be a lot of talent left.

and I coulda had Lawrence but fuck it. BRYCE.

Back