• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF MBB Game 7: Florida Gators - Wednesday 7:15 ESPNU

I have spectrum, but its apparently unavailable now even with the sport pack. I think it was dropped after the whole situation with Disney and spectrum. You would assume it would be available on ESPN+ if its not available on a cable subscription. Hopefully we wont have too many more games on it moving forward.

Edit- I just looked it up and I can't even add it. So apparently it is just unavailable through spectrum. At least on my end
Never heard of this at all. Spectrum definitely has ESPNU as a package with ESPN although the internet is showing complaints about some folks blocked on remote devices. But I don't even see anything at all about Spectrum not having ESPNU.

I don't get it either, bc I have to best sports pack that includes Redzone and a bunch of soccer channels. I even get ESPN News as well. Just doesn't make sense bc I would assume all ESPN channels would be bundled and not separated individually. I use the streaming app, without boxes, so that might be my issue

I don't get it either, bc I have to best sports pack that includes Redzone and a bunch of soccer channels. I even get ESPN News as well. Just doesn't make sense bc I would assume all ESPN channels would be bundled and not separated individually. I use the streaming app, without boxes, so that might be my issue
Have you tried logging out of the app and then logging back in? Make sure your geolocation isn't messed up. You should be able to get it.

Alternatively, see if you can log onto Watch ESPN to access ESPNU when there's a game on with your Spectrum credentials

I don’t have spectrum, but when I go to their site and look up channels, it shows ESPNU as not available on the TV packages. That is bizarre.

IMG_4161.png

Have you tried logging out of the app and then logging back in? Make sure your geolocation isn't messed up. You should be able to get it.
Yep numerous times on all of our TV's. I will eventually just call them about it, but its not a fun exercise. So Im procrastinating

I don’t have spectrum, but when I go to their site and look up channels, it shows ESPNU as not available on the TV packages. That is bizarre.

View attachment 6935
That's absolutely bizarre because I feel like we would've heard way more about this both on here and on social media during the sports season if that were the case

When I log in and search to upgrade, the U is in the "entertainment" upgrade package and not the "sports" upgrade. Which is bizarre bc the sports pack includes multiple channels that are included in the entertainment package. Its all a clusterfuck to be honest

Edit'- of course the entertainment pack doesn't have Redzone.

Fascinating. And by fascinating I mean terrible. All this stuff is why I just switched to YTTV and never looked back. Great app on the phone too
Yeah but I need Ballys for my Canes. The spectrum app on my phone has been great. Unless you are wanting to watch a game that is on a local channel. They get blacked out unless you are connected to your home internet.

I have Spectrum in the Triangle and my mom has Spectrum in Columbia, SC. We both have ESPNU.

When I log in and search to upgrade, the U is in the "entertainment" upgrade package and not the "sports" upgrade. Which is bizarre bc the sports pack includes multiple channels that are included in the entertainment package. Its all a clusterfuck to be honest

Edit'- of course the entertainment pack doesn't have Redzone.

Yea, the sports package has red zone and every sports channel I watch outside of ESPNU. It makes no sense.

I had two Florida peaches up-in-arms for me using the word 'damned' ("blow the damned whistle") after the dead-ball contact technical.

.... Tim Tebow wasn't there to absolve my sins.
I guess the good news is f them. Hope they enjoyed the drive home

Haven't the last two seasons shown us that it's better to play the tougher teams in the league more often?

I'm not going to pretend to understand all of the NET's formula but seems like you're better off playing the top-50 teams as many times as possible and trying to get splits than being happy with a combined 30-point sweep of bottom feeder teams.
It depends. WHEN we beat the shit out of duke and uva twice instead of just once, we will knock them out out of Q1 and thus hurt ourselves.

Back